Some people find it very difficult to discuss their sexual problems, even though many of us experience sexual issues at some point in our lives. Psychosexual therapy helps you to better understand yourself sexually. In exploring the problem, psychosexual therapy treats the causes as well as the symptoms.
My focus is on the psychological aspects of my clients’ issues. There is no physical examination or touching of clients in sex therapy.
Psychosexual issues include:
- Loss of sexual desire
- Erectile difficulties
- Ejaculation problem such as delayed or rapid ejaculation
- Orgasm difficulties for men and women
- Painful intercourse (dyspareunia)
- Sex addiction
- Porn addiction
- Sexual orientation
- Sex after fertility treatment
- Male and female body image
- Fetishes and paraphilia
I am not qualified to treat paedophilia.